Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

First Day of Sophomore year! AND the OLYMPICS!

Today was my first day back to school, and as a sophomore! How exciting! I kind of like my classes this year, but it's gonna take some getting used to, for sure.

It's also time for the 2012 London Olympics! I wish I had time to watch the events I want to watch!  But luckily, I have it all recorded.  So, in spirit of the 30th Olympiad, here are my olympic theme nails!


On my thumb, I have red, white, and blue sponging with silver "USA".
Then a simplified American flag.
Then the Olympic rings, which doubles as the Olympic flag.
The Union Jack, since London is hosting the Games.
"2012" since that's the year!


Instead of 2012, I was planning on writing "XXX" for the 30, but that seemed too...special.


And since I got lazy, red creme polish with silver stars, medium blue, and fine silver glitters over!

GO TEAM USA!!

That's all for now<3



No comments:

Post a Comment