Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Simplicity at it's finest


Sometimes simple is what you need.
Simplicity....

And outdoor evening sun pictures ;)

Half moon manis are very simple! But they're elegant and still chic.

I kinda liked the sun (:


I just used a basecoat, a black, and a pink for an accent nail on my middle finger!
And for the clean and easy half-moon, I used those hole reinforcers, that I mentioned in THIS post


I'll be sure to post my Valentine's mani next week!


That's all for now! <3

4 comments:

  1. Like what i viewed here, it absolutely was really interesting to view and take a look at each of the wonderful things on here, and would a great deal advocate this website to somebody else also. Good Career...youngblood cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rather appealing for me to read through the post. Thanx for it. I like this kind of themes and all the things linked to them. I might choose to study a bit additional shortly.youngblood makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Post, I really like just how you have describes strategies and tricks for website optimization. Be sure to carry on crafting. Waiting around for new updates.It really is jam packed with resourceful facts.mirabella cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. the post is absolutely instructive, you've mentioned the primary things that a single really should held in mind There are many approaches you've stuffed below and share your magnificent info.mirabella makeup

    ReplyDelete