Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

What I got for Christmas...ONE DIRECTION!

I'm a proud Directioner! And of course, for Christmas, I got some amazing 1D stuff!
Here are some nails I did for the release of 'Take Me Home' by them!


1D logo on my thumb; Zayn, Louis, and Liam on my pointer; Union Jack on my middle; Niall and Harry on my ring; and the Irish flag for cute Niall!


Now, this is pre clean up! 
A letterman jacket with an M for Zayn, a polo and cardigan for Niall, Red and blue plaid for Liam, a blazer for Harry, and stripes and suspenders for good ol' Louis!

Now on to the presents!
My little brother is so adorable! He bought me a 1D bag because he "knew I'd love it!"


And my boyfriend got me the limited edition boxed set of 'Take Me Home!'


INSIDE:

A bracelet 

 A shirt

And the picture book with the CD and stickers inside!

This all made me a VERY happy Directioner!

That's all for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment