Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

3rd Haul!

So whenever my boyfriend and I go on a date, it always ends up with a polish haul. 
He's so enabling! Which isn't always a bad thing...
I ended up with 16 new colors and a free base coat.

I got some Essie, China Glaze, Orly, OPI, butter LONDON, Sally Hansen, Layla, and nails inc.

SO here they are, by brand and from L to R...

Essie: Mint Candy Apple, navigate Her, Cocktail Bling, School Of Hard Rocks 


China Glaze: Rare & Radiant, Liquid Crystal, No Plain Jane


ORLY: Androgynie, Lemonade


OPI: Significant Other Color (special because my significant other picked it for me), Austin-tatious Turquoise,  DS Glow, base coat


butter LONDON: Trustafarian


Sally Hansen Lustre Shine: Lava


Layla: Flash Black


nails inc.: Topping Lane


I can't wait to try out ALL of these wonderful polishes. I'm excited about all of these! 
I'm really spoiled by my boyfriend, if you couldn't tell. But in my defense, this is the only time I go and buy so much polish, and I hadn't seen him in 2 months! I love him(:

That's all for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment