Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July!

So these were SUPPOSED to be posted on the Fourth of July and I have no idea what happened..
But I guess better late than never, right?

So to the nails! I realized how much I dislike the idea of having ONE design for an occasion. So much that I will think up 10 different designs. I might be insane. But it's alright.



Left hand from thumb to pinky: American flag, glittery red white and blue sponging, red silver and blue sequins, rwb splatter, rwb stripes. I really hated my pinky nail and was always going to change it, but never got around to it.


Right hand thumb to pinky: red white and blue polka dots, rwb stripes with star glitters, half red/half blue with white crackle, rwb sponge tip with "USA", blue and silver glitters with stars over a red base.

Sunlight pictures! 





That's all for now<3


No comments:

Post a Comment