Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

This one's late, too.

So, on March 17th of every year, it's St. Patrick's day!
It also happens to be my birthday every March 17th.


So when doing my nails, I usually do one hand as St. Paddy's and one as my birthday themed.
Pretty interesting, too.  Luckily, I had a great birthday this year, and I didn't get pinched. But really, who would pinch the birthday girl?

My birthday nails!



Pinky to thumb: blue to purple gradient with a 15 for my age, 3 coats of Claire's Candy shop (Lippmann dupe!), a pink cupcake, some balloons and confetti, and a glittery french tip. Ah, excuse the yellowing.



Very sparkly (:

St. Paddy's is such a fun day! Green everywhere!


Thumb to pinky: Glittery green french with a leprechaun hat and 3-leafed clover and green hexes, a green/gold (failed) splatter with gold hexes and glitter, a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end, a gold on green glitter gradient, a green gradient with 17 for the date!


Lots of green and glitter! Makes a girl happy(:

That's all for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment