Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'M SO BUSYYY AHHHH!!!!!!


So, I've been a busy little bee.  And I realized I haven't posted in forever. Some of that is due to the fact that my computer is being all wonky and whatnot, so I haven't been able to properly watermark any pictures.



ANYWAYS, here's a tiny snippet of some nails I wore sometime somewhere...


RETRO NAILS FTW!



I used Color Club Pure Energy, A KISS black and white striper, and a medium sized dotting tool.

Yum(:
These are really simple to do and can be made with any colours you want!


See?

I used Color Club Electro Candy, some brown from Avon, A KISS white striper, small dotting tool, and some plastic dot nail thingys.  Yeah, helpful, I know. Hah.

That's all for now.  I'll make sure to post more regularly! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment